We'll secure a great outcome for your claim
The nature of legislation in the area of employment law and occupational health and safety means that it is subject to ever changing Australian labour laws and the complexities of the Fair Work Act. It is for this reason that businesses today have come to rely on legal advice from experts who have a deep understanding of this area of the law.
Our team of employment law and workplace relations lawyers can help you to understand your responsibilities and obligations in relation to the relevant legislation.
Entitlements may include lump sum payments and continuing benefits, which may help to ease the financial strain, you may be experiencing as a result of your unforseen circumstances.
We work with you to understand your business and the industry in which you operate, to ensure compliance with legislation as well as providing strategies to help minimise the risk of employment disputes.
The services provided by Veritas in relation to employment law include:
- Restraint of trade disputes for employers/employees
- Misuse of confidential information
- Investigations into unions in relation to compliance with awards
- Workplace Health and Safety investigations
- Occupational Health and Safety Investigations
- Advising on Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Policy and procedures advice relating to emails, internet usage, sexual harassment, termination for misconduct and other matters.
We understand that every workplace is different. That is why we work with you to develop the right policies and procedures for your business to ensure that both you and your employees are protected and your commercial objectives realised.